Saturday 9 February 2019

MUSIC : S BOY - VANITY

22:02 By cbngangmusic Author





Silas Sunday popularly known as “SBOY” who said in his words “I have come to let all my fans all over to know  the reason why I don’t release any song last year after i drop ‘Chinedum’ in 2017 and my fans expect more song from me in 2018 before I book season in studio my senior brother died my bone became week after my senior brother was burial my senior sister died too under 3 months I lost 2 people in my family because of that I don’t let any of my fans to know at tall many of them think am  not singing again so I have to drop this for you guys to know what I pass through last year. I pray for all my fans that what happen to my family last year will not happen to your family and my family I Jesus name (Amen)”  

Truly, the world is vanity and there is no better time to say the truth than now.

This wonderful song is most certain to get you to thinking about the struggles for success, the essence of not being selfless, the killings and betrayal for wealth are they really worth it?
He delivers a powerful message with the song. Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment